Monday, January 14, 2008

My thoughts on blogging

This is my first time posting for this blog. When I blog, I start to have a very interesting and sensational feeling. It is kind of hard to put in into words, but it feels like a sense of a assurance, as if there is somebody listening to you. I feel as if I am pouring all my troubles, sadness and happy thoughts to a person. It feels like a great burden has been lifted off my shoulders when I type out my feelings into this blog and now I feel as calm as the sea. I really enjoy blogging and I will post more entries in the nearby future.

1 comment:

Emo.0" said...

oh I see...I had the same feeling too.Hard to express what kind of feelings right?It just feel so weird and strange at the same time,very relaxing after u express your feelings to another person. =D don't worry be happy XP